Product Marketer - Allicom HND / BA / BSc Job2023-08-25 13:33 Marketing / Business Development Lagos 131 views
- Sell travel products like airline flight ticket, tours/holidays, insurance and provide detailed advice on routes and destinations.
- Converse with customers to determine travel dates and financial considerations.
- Helping passengers and customers with all travel-related inquiries including but not limited to changes or cancellations, and promoting special offers.
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with all clients; meet and strive to exceed quality and productivity goals.
- Using GDS and other reservation systems to check availability and booking.
- Follow up on enquiries and convert them to sales.
- Contribute to revenue growth and profit margin of the organization by meet up with sales target.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Work with impressive attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Allicom is a complete travels and tours solution all over Nigeria with the trading name Allicom Travels which was incorporated in Nigeria, as a limited liability company, under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA) in July, 2013 and re-registered in September, 2018 as Allicom Consultancy Limited, and accredited by Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA). Allicom Travels is a firm with great potential for higher growth and development using latest technology in aviation industry in order to get best service render and customer satisfaction to all existing customers and prospective ones.