Product Manager - OnePort365 Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 0.9K views
Location: Lagos Island / Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Product Manager, you will create and own the product roadmap, align it with the business vision, work closely with the customers to understand their requirements and collaborate with the product development team to execute this roadmap.
- Focus on business value to customers and ensure market acceptance of the product.
- Focus more on "why and what" rather than "how", i.e show inclination towards the user requirements and acceptance criteria rather than designing the solution
- Build an in-depth understanding of technology behind the product and interface with the development team to successfully execute your product strategy.
- Define and track metrics that measure the success of your products/Features including adoption and growth.
- Prepare detailed reports for management to forecast short term and long term product sales, feature enhancements and customer acceptance.
- Earn trust to support tough decisions of prioritization, timeline management and meet customer expectations.
- Drive Adoption of OnePort’s booking platform and utilisation for export/import freight booking across West Africa
- Driving the booking platform's value proposition to suit different markets and needs thereby ensuring value is delivered as a win-win to both clients and OnePort 365.
- Liaising between Sales (to understand market trends, clients request) and the tech team to develop digital products suitable for the market.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5 - 8 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.