Procurement Process Innovation Mgr Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 months ago - Other categories - Tempe - 140 views
Silicon Valley Bank is looking for a Procurement Process Innovation Manager. Responsibilities may include, but may not preclude:
- Partners with Program Managers and key functional leaders to maintain compliance, develop and implement tools and methodologies that optimize the management of various projects including monitoring budget vs. actual and ensuring company policies are followed.
- Crafts effective company's strategic policies and programs for corporate travel, monitor adherence and travel activity, manage relationships with travel agency and suppliers and drive continuous improvement of the program.
- Works with the Coupa Technical Team to resolve issues.
- Partners with different Teams in developing strategies for effective data analysis and reporting. This includes managing the process for accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis, defining and creating controls/metrics, checklists and reporting processes such as a dashboard. Must apply sound judgment in determining how to collect, interpret, transform and analyze data to produce and develop efficient and scalable processes by leveraging data skills and visualization tools (Tableau, etc.)
- Manages or provides support on assigned special projects assigned ensuring success of projects. This includes reviewing business processes, providing recommendations on how to improve processes/documents and reduce costs, implement agreed upon plans.
- Documents, creates and maintains project processes and standards by working closely with other team members to coordinate project plans and activities. Provide input regarding continuous improvement of the project process through research, analysis and resolving of operational problems as needed.
10+ years of relevant experience in the financial industry with knowledge and application of disciplined project management process and working knowledge of regulatory requirements and processes and understand overall company expectations, available resources and capabilities.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Masters degree a plus.
Experience creating reports from Tableau.
|apply nowapply now|