Procurement Officer - H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited HND / BA / BSc Job4 months ago - Store Keeping/Procurement - Port Harcourt - 216 views
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/ suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSc. in Business Administration, Accounting or related field discipline.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in purchasing / procurement with strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems for better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited, an indigenous and newly established hospitality company with experienced and qualified management staff, are determined to provide outstanding standards, cost effective services to clients across a diverse range of industries.