Procurement Officer - Eliteoak Limited Bachelor's Degree Job2021-09-27 14:32 Store Keeping/Procurement Lagos 840 views
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Our ideal candidate must be able to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that items purchased are cost-effective and of high quality.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Strategic thinking skill
- Teamwork and motivational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Eliteoak Limited, a leading Furniture Manufacturer in Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position