Procurement Officer - De Koolar Nigeria Limited Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Store Keeping/Procurement - Lagos - 331 views
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Create and maintain good relationship with vendors/suppliers.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are quality.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery timeand potential future development.
- Negotiate with external suppliers to secure advantageous terms.
- Build a culture of long term saving on procurement costs.
- Perform other duties assigned by line Manager or Supervisor.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- The role is strictly for a female qualified candidate.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management is required.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 2 - 4 years of experience.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.
De Koolar Nigeria Limited is a 100% owned indigenous HVAC Company with over two decades of industry experience. We are leading Nigerian manufacturers and suppliers of a range of Ice Block Making Machine, Cold room, Blast Freezer, Display Chiller Fridge, Industrial Ovens, Refrigerators and Air Conditioners, among other domestic and industrial heat transfer equipment.