Procurement Officer - CyberSOC Africa HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Store Keeping/Procurement - Lagos - 527 views
- Assist in the selection of appropriate suppliers and contractors, to promote good procurement practice with due regard to sustainability, ethical purchasing standards and costing.
- Draft an appropriate service level agreement to properly evaluate the performance of suppliers, and report on this on a regular basis.
- Work with internal stakeholders determine procurement needs, quality and delivery requirements.
- Responsible for order placement timing, supply / demand alignment, material replenishment and supplier performance
- Monitor, evaluate and improve supplier performance, according to an appropriate Service Level Agreement, on a continuous basis.
- Control and monitor expenses against approved budgets.
- Develop sourcing strategies.
- Maintain contracts with vendors.
- Review and finalization of framework documents (NDA, reseller agreements, partner agreements, KYC, DDQ, etc.) and coordination with legal where required.
- Preparing and tracking overview of all project procurement activities
- Connecting with customer success to track license expiries / creating reminders in ticketing system
- Maintenance of expenses in project budget files
- Requesting quotations and ensuring competitive pricing (benchmark with historical quotes)
- 1 - 3 years working experience
- BSc / HND from a reputable college / university
- Procurement Certifications will be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly accurate working approach and meticulousattitude
- Well experienced in the usage of Excel
- Independent self-starter with attention to detail
- Possesses integrity and ability to maintain accurate and confidential records.
- Ability to organize workload, adapt quickly to change, and deliver under the pressure of deadlines.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.