Procurement Officer (Construction) - Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited HND / BA / BSc Job2023-09-13 18:09 Store Keeping/Procurement Lagos 154 views
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan the purchases of materials based on approved requisitions
- Get quotation from vendors, negotiate, carry out price analysis & seek approval for materials to be purchased Prepare and issue purchase orders using Dynamic 365 Business Central in respect of approved quotes.
- Follow up with vendors for prompt delivery of materials
- Maintain accurate records of purchased materials with their price list
- Maintain cordial relationship with suppliers Maintain and update database of supplier information Identify and evaluate prospective suppliers.
- Enforce the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Perform any other functions requested by the Yard Manager.
- Candidate must have proven work experience in a construction company
- Experience operating an ERP software or related software e.g. SAP, Sage, Tally (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is of preference)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a construction company as a Procurement Officer is a MUST!
- The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional Certifications are an added advantage.
- N250,000 monthly net.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.