Procurement Manager - Orient Global Manufacturing Limited Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Ikeja - 362 views
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support creation and ensures implementation of a fit-for-purpose category strategy that adds significant value for our business
- Keep up to date on category market intelligence and supply market trends to gain competitive market advantage and to make better business decisions in price comparison across the globe
- Identify market trends in supply base to understand how the innovation potential can be leveraged successfully within (sub-) categories of our chemical raw Material CRM
- Analyze and understand total cost of ownership structures for area(s) of responsibility to develop better and/or innovative pricing models
- Translate results of category strategies, initiatives and projects into Sourcing Approaches and How Docs and aligns them with single sign on (SSO)
- Establish effective, trustful, personal relationships with key business stakeholders to set joint target agreements, aligns sourcing projects and be the contact point for all procurement related topics, monitoring discharge from country of source to port of destination
- Know business strategies, objectives and demand forecast, understands and challenges resulting business requirements, liaise with marketing team to implement reordering level plan.
- Apply fit-for-purpose supplier management to supply base within responsibility and creates relationships with assigned strategic partners, key suppliers and selected base manufacturers
- Support diversity and inclusion programs in local markets as appropriate
- Develop strategies to understudy events, economic, politics as related to price changes across our sourcing countries
- Advise on lead time procurement strategies, work with R&D team for quality of products from supplier site.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 6 - 8 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.