Procurement Manager - Fastest Cakes Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Store Keeping/Procurement - Lagos - 794 views
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree with at least 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Procurement Manager" as the subject of the email.