Privacy Manager Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Tempe - 111 views
Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) is looking for a Privacy Manager who will be responsible for providing comprehensive oversight, advisory and risk management services to internal stakeholders within the bank. The successful candidate for this position is passionate about finding efficient solutions to enable collection, transfer and use of personal information across the bank while also following appropriate process to ensure adequate protections of this information.
This individual will be responsible to align SVB's technologies and Data Governance programs with Privacy by Design principles from the first stages of development and ensure that the data use meets established regulatory compliance needs. The Sr Data Privacy Analyst will also Collaborate with data data-oriented product development teams creating new uses of data that employs privacy features.
This individual will also be responsible to effectively execute Privacy Impact Assessments across SVB lines of businesses, projects and vendor relationships as well as define project privacy requirements to address SVB policy and compliance obligations relating to data privacy.
This individual will be responsible for maintaining Privacy program documentation including privacy standards, procedures, program documents, Privacy Notices, evidence of adherence to privacy controls, etc. This role will also be responsible for performing regular privacy assessments of operational processes, identifying, and mitigating risks across the company through effective tools, training and guidance
- B.A. or B.S degree
- 2-5+ years working in Data Privacy domain with experience working in a regulated industry or consulting on privacy matters
- One or more professional certifications related to privacy such as Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT), Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) or equivalent (or willingness to obtain within 6 months)
- Experience conducting Privacy Impact Assessments and identifying applicable privacy requirements to IT projects and business practices
- Experience with delivery using modern delivery and continuous delivery frameworks
- Working knowledge of cloud delivery models utilizing Amazon Web Services within a regulated industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including
- Demonstrated working knowledge of software engineering fundamentals
- Data literacy: finding and managing data, cleansing data, manipulating data
- Ability to research and distil information to advise on data privacy issues
- Understanding of US, European and other international data protection laws and practices and an in-depth understanding of the GDPR preferable
- Experience in compliance, legal, IT, data, security or project fields preferable
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
|apply nowapply now|