Priority Close Unit Manager Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Irvine - 131 views
PCU (Title) Production Manager
Seeking career growth with a national title company? Lennar Title can help you build the foundation to a long-term title career. Join the team just rated as the #1 Homebuilder Worldwide by Fortune Magazine's 2021 list of 'World's Most Admired Companies'.
Lennar Named #1 Homebuilder Worldwide on FORTUNE Magazine's 2021 List of 'World's Most Admired Companies'
Lennar Title is a proud member of the Lennar family of companies and has the unique opportunity to deliver the personal commitment and accountability of a local lender with the financial backing of a Fortune 150 company.
At Lennar Title, not only do you receive a job - you gain a network, a family, and endless opportunities. Our success is a result of supporting and rewarding our team of elite professionals.
Job Type : Full-Time position in Irving, TX (not remote)
Pay: 60K - 65K annually
- Available Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- FSA (Flexible Savings Account), DSA (Dependent Savings Account)
- 401(k) w/ company matching
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time Off
- Associate Home Purchase Assistance
- Well Being incentive Bonuses
- Company Holidays (10 annually)
Direct responsibility for the day to day management of Priority Closing Unit (PCU) with an emphasis on expanding the service offering to meet evolving functional and efficiency objectives set forth by Management. Manages high volume production pipeline of Builder Mortgage closings throughout our Lennar Title offices in the USA. Mortgage or Title experience is a must. This is not a remote position, must be local to the Irving, TX area and position reports daily to the PCU Center. Identifies opportunities to maximize efficiencies for existing PCU offerings. Oversees and supervises the planning and implementation of file opening, closing and policy production processes for resale, refinance and Lennar transactions. Participates in identifying maximum and efficient use of PCU team associates and in the coordination with outsource vendors when applicable. Collaborates with Escrow Processing Systems Support and with Company IT to structure workflow and work queues that support the timelines of services provided by the PCU.
Under general supervision, sets up and operates computers, copier/scanners and other related equipment working from various sources of data, some of which are of a complex nature. Trains, motivates, assigns and distributes workload, checks the work of, and otherwise directs and works with PCU associates.
- Analysizes and monitors the performance of department staff.
- Responsible for maintaining the quality and timeliness of the department's products and services.
- Reviews the work of subordinates to ensure timeliness and quality control.
- Participates in and manages the liaison service and communication between customers (Escrow), Title Department and PCU.
- Informs escrow branches and title department of all department services and supportive activities, stressing those most likely to meet the needs of each escrow branch.
- Responds to questions by providing additional information.
- Provides escrow branches with appropriate explanatory brochures or procedures.
- Informs escrow branches of order status.
- Reconciles problems and develops and maintains business by the extensive application of basic sales and services techniques.
- Solicits assistance from appropriate levels of personnel in resolving such problems.
- Provides information to escrow branches.
- Prepares info packages for escrow branches.
- Answers busy phones.
- Operates computer.
- Operates computerized assessors' records.
- Prints or writes legibly.
- Locate properties for opening orders.
- Communicates via telephone, email and fax.
- Prioritizes requests.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
• Escrow production management and supervisory experience required.
• Prior experience and interaction with structure and processes of the escrow related programs.
• Proven track record of attaining production goals and streamlining workflows to maximize available resources within a centralized/back-office escrow production environment.
• Ability to motivate others.
• Commitment to customer service for our escrow branches required.
• Knowledge of the mortgage,title and escrow industry.
• Ability to handle heavy email requests, employ good judgment, and establish priorities.
• Computer skills required.
• Project management skills desired.
Please see job description
Sales Associates at Lennar are members of an elite team that work to exceed both the expectations of our home buyers as well as their own earning potential by creating an Industry Leading sales experience for all involved. If you love to create experiences in a fast-paced, limitless environment, then join our sales team today!