Principal Consultant (SME) - Strategy, Privacy and Risk Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Westminster - 40 views
Leading cloud infrastructure providers, SaaS providers, and enterprises turn to Coalfire for help solving their toughest cybersecurity problems. Through the combination of extensive cloud expertise, technology, and innovative and holistic approaches, Coalfire empowers clients to achieve their business objectives, use security and compliance to their advantage, and fuel their continued success. Coalfire has been a cybersecurity thought leader for 20 years and has offices throughout the United States and Europe.
We’re growing rapidly and are currently seeking a Principal Consultant to support our Strategy, Privacy and Risk business remotely. #LI-Remote
The Principal Consultant (SME) for our Strategy, Privacy and Risk Advisory Business will lead internal efforts to develop and enhance Coalfire’s privacy service offerings and serves at the technical lead on client engagements. Internally, the Principal Thought Leader will develop delivery methodologies and report templates, go to market materials such as data sheets, proposal templates, etc. The Principal Thought Leader will also participate in sales presentations and assist in engagement scoping. In their client facing role, the Principal Thought Leader plays a key role in requirements definition, data mapping, technical controls, identifying and prioritizing remediation activities. The Principal Thought Leader will have a strong understanding of framework requirements, perform assessments, lead interviews, and develop reports for clients. They will also provide quality control and peer review to other members of the delivery staff. They will work closely with Project Managers, Directors and other Delivery team members to effectively manage project timelines and deliverables.
The Principal Privacy Engineering Thought Leader is expected to leverage their technical and business experience with the following areas of responsibility:
- Develop the SPR Privacy service offering.
- Develop engagement methodologies, proposal templates, deliverable templates, etc.
- Serves as a Privacy Thought Leader on engagements including assessment plan preparation, review of technical plans, documentation and evidence, evaluation of procedures, and client interviews.
- Prepare and review advisory or assessment reports.
- Ensures quality products and services are delivered on time and within project budget.
- Lead development of thought leadership/marketing collateral to position Coalfire as a market leader.
- Provide mentorship to team members in areas including, but not limited to: privacy frameworks, technologies used to enhance privacy (e.g., anonymization, pseudonymization, encryption, data mapping and tagging, etc.), Privacy by Design principles, and privacy laws and regulations.
- Interfaces with clients through entire engagement, interacting will all levels of client organizations. Establish and maintain positive collaborative relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Continuous professional development in maintaining industry specific certifications. Maintains strong depth of knowledge in the practice area.
- Collaborates with project managers, quality management, sales and other delivery team members to drive customer satisfaction and meet project deliverables.
- At least 5 (5+) years specialized experience in developing, implementing, and leading privacy and cybersecurity programs.
- Strong initiative.
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to balance risks in ambiguous and complex situations.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills, in particular in leading or contributing to global and multi-functional teams.
- Highly motivated to contribute and grow within a complex area of emerging importance.
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platforms.
- Understanding of testing, coding and debugging procedures.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of software development life cycle fundamentals.
- Competent in the interpretation of numeric data, an understanding of statistical principles.
- CIPP (/E/US)
Please see job description
|apply nowapply now|