Principal Consultant - Link Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Other categories - Chicago - 110 views
We are looking for an experienced principal consultant to lead the global management and implementation of Veeva Oncology Link for a global pharmaceutical customer. As a principal consultant you will design and execute the business processes and strategy for Veeva Oncology Link and ensure its success. In addition, you will identify, manage, create, and deliver high-quality bespoke projects and use Veeva's gold-standard scientific oncology data to optimize the customer's medical and brand strategies. In a faced-paced client-facing environment your work will be focussed on project and program management, supporting the specific needs of the customer, analyzing data, and generating actionable insights. If you are excited about consulting in oncology, analytics, and working for a fast-growing tech company, we are the optimal fit.
This is a work anywhere, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Ensure customer success for Veeva Oncology Link
- Manage the entire process of implementation of Veeva Oncology Link with global pharmaceutical customers
- Develop and nurture relationships with senior stakeholders to support medical and commercial teams.
- Define and develop strategic working relationships for optimal success
- Analyze Veeva Oncology Link data and create innovative and insightful reports
- Regularly engage with relevant stakeholders and present your projects and insights (including on-site and remote presentations and discussions)
- Develop efficient solutions to address customers' business needs and use cases
- Use your oncology therapeutic and business knowledge to address clients' questions in a bespoke and creative manner
- A degree in a biological/medical/or other scientific discipline
- A higher degree (e.g., Masters, MBA, Ph.D)
- At least three years' experience within Pharma, Consulting, or at a healthcare research agency
- Experience in managing, structuring, and executing large and complex projects
- Good grasp of the current and evolving clinical and scientific environment in oncology
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Talent and desire for customer-facing activities
- Ambition for high-quality and self-motivated work
- Highly competent in Excel and PowerPoint
Nice to Have
- Experience with KOL data
- Strong familiarity with drug development process and the pharmaceutical industry
- Tableau experience
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.