Primary Teacher & Female Early Years Teacher HND / BA / BSc Job2022-02-04 15:22 Education / Teaching Abuja 393 views
Location: Suncity Estate - Galadimawa, Abuja
- The candidate should be passionate about developing exciting and relevant learning experiences for children both indoors and outdoors using the provided scheme of work.
- Prepare to plan and develop programs that would cater to the educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies.
- Able to maintain open communication between parents and work colleagues in building and maintaining a supportive and encouraging team environment.
- Keep abreast of educational developments.
- Keep accurate and updated on-going records and prepare reports.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a (B. Ed) or (B.Sc.)
- Must have a minimum of 4 years in teaching early years.
- Must be computer proficient
- The candidate should also be committed to working in close partnership with parents.
- Must possess at least 4 years of EYFS Teaching experience.
- Qualified documented Certification / Diploma in British & Montessori Educational curriculum.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays, or any other days as required, and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate genuine care for young children.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for immediate employment.