Pricing Analyst - Greenville, SC Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 months ago - Other categories - Greenville - 95 views
Hubbell Lighting, Inc. headquartered in Greenville, SC, is a core business platform of Hubbell Incorporated. The platform supplies a comprehensive range of indoor and outdoor lighting products to industrial, commercial and institutional applications and is the largest manufacturer of residential lighting fixtures in North America.
Hubbell Lighting, Inc. supports a uniform approach to pricing analysis and optimization, to effectively support the interests of Hubbell Lighting, Inc, its brands and agency partners. Currently the pricing group provides analytic and functional support to both the quotations management and brand management.
Hubbell Lighting Commercial and Industrial is looking for a Pricing Analyst that can strike a balance of analytical decision making and qualitative business intelligence. The expectation is that this person will be able to jump right in and bring new ideas and insights to the team.
This position will be responsible for growing our existing modeling capabilities, strategizing creative ways to ensure Hubbell Lighting Commercial and Industrial assembles the fair value of our products and services, and helping to drive process efficiencies in how we deliver and lead pricing. To continuously improve the company’s pricing strategy, the Pricing Analyst position will provide Hubbell Lighting, Inc. with a strong analytical view of pricing and act as a data steward for the vast amount of data required to transact electronically with our customers. You will be a critical member of our team while developing the knowledge and relationships to foster your career.
- Utilize and improve PowerBI reports used to communicate trends and spot opportunities
- Engage across functional areas to bring alignment on the price execution strategy
- Map current processes and constantly lead improvements
- Provide analytical support for internal customers. Ensure that strategic pricing decisions are structured in a testable way in order to ensure the viability of the results
- Develop relationships with the positions in the business that impact pricing and try to foster clear communication channels to ensure the customer-facing accuracy of our pricing
- Development of processes and systems to improve the customer support roles
- Work closely with the brand Product Marketing Groups to develop and implement pricing-focused customer behavior profiles, competitive response models, and product life cycles
- Occasional travel may be required
- B.S. or M.S. in an analytic field, or 3+ years’ experience in a related field.
- Strong statistical, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong “teaming” skills and ability to develop relationships with key partners across functional areas.
- Sophisticated level knowledge Excel, PowerBI, SQL, Python, and VBA.
- Experience working with a price optimization software preferred.
- An ability to understand the business dynamics related to sales and marketing objectives and their impact on financial results
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.