POS Aggregator - PalmPay Limited Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 641 views
- Identification and onboarding of new aggregators of other platforms
- Monitoring of all aggregators and their sub-Agents performances
- Engagement of aggregators to ensure resolution of issues, complaints and follow through to ensure that issues are resolved urgently
- Terminal Management- Ensure that terminals are deployed to the right aggregators with the highest potential for viability- Follow through on terminal deployment to ensure that only the right agents have terminals and terminals are put to use as soon as they are deployed to aggregators
- Engagement of new ‘orphaned’ aggregators as soon as they are set up to ensure they are mapped to an aggregator manager weekly.
- Leverage WhatsApp groups to share updates, learning tips, and new product offerings to aggregators
- Minimum of B.Sc in related fields
- Must have Sales experience of 3 years and above
- Good communication and selling skills
- Ability to manage a team.
- Banking experience selling or managing POS agency
- Must have a good network of POS agents across Lagos
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019, PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.