Pharmacy Care Technician - Oviedo, FL Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Oviedo - 115 views
As a Pharmacy Care Technician, you’ll be responsible for answering incoming calls / completing outbound calls to / from Patients, Physicians and Pharmacists while ensuring a high level of customer service and maximizing productivity. Along the way, you’ll discover the training, support and career opportunities you’d expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
- Enter prescriptions and verify appropriate and accurate information
- Contact patients, pharmacists and doctor's offices to resolve claims issues
- Process prescriptions (from intake to order completion)
- Resolve customer issues; ensuring accurate information is provided
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Florida
- 1 year experience of Pharmacy experience
- This position is Monday - Friday with the hours of 8:30 - 5PM, hours will vary depending on workload. Flexibility is key. This position may require a on call weekend once a month.
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location.
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas, In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders.
- National Technician Certification (PTCB)
- 2 years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician within Specialty
- 6 months experience with phone based customer service
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities: click here.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job Keywords: health care, healthcare, Managed Care, Pharmacy Technician, optum, optumrx, UnitedHealth care, pharmacy, pharmacy technician license, UnitedHealth group, retail pharmacy, oviedo fl, florida; hiring immediately, #RPO