Pharmacist Assistant - Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2021-10-05 15:10 Medical / Healthcare Lagos 604 views
Location: Okota, Lagos
Someone that will work as a Pharmacist Assistant:
- Providing advice about health issues, symptoms and medications in response to customer enquiries
- Processing prescriptions and dispensing medication
- Ordering and selling medicines and other stock
- Preparing publicity materials and displays
- Drug evaluation and monitoring of medication outcome (Patient documentation and follow up)
- Inventory and supply chain management.
- Candidate should possess relevant qualifications
- Mondays to Fridays (Morning Shift: 7:30 am to 4:30pm, Afternoon Shift: 1:00pm to 9:30pm)
- Saturdays (Morning Shift: 7:30am to 3:30pm, Afternoon Shift: 2:00 to 9:30pm).
- Sundays (Alternate Sundays from 3:00pm to 8:00pm).
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.