Pharmaceutical Plant Engineer - HR Leverage Africa Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Engineering / Technical Job - Lagos - 117 views
- We are in need of a plant engineer who is career-driven, have strong leadership skills, and a depth of experience in driving strong pharmaceutical plant engineering and maintenance teams.
- Look after plant maintenance & services in shift. Machine maintenance, HVAC operation, water system & maintenance.
Duties And Responsibilities
Include but are not limited to the following activities:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful implementation of highly technical or involved engineering projects in the creation and development of automatic, semi-automatic and manually controlled production machines,
- To attend machine breakdown of plant machinery
- To carry out preventive maintenance of machineries in the plant.
- Periodically check the consumption of fuel, electricity, water and steam and maintenance.
- To control & give work instructions to the technician.
- Carryout all maintenance of utility & plant equipment.
- To indent engineering spares electrical items etc.
- To attend cleaning schedule of Air curtain, Tube lights and AHU filters.
- To calibrate of gauges & indicators.
- Operation & performance qualification records of Equipment’s in production & Utility.
- Initiate QMS documents and execute CAPA where ever necessary.
- Prepare and implement standard operating procedures & ensure proper documentation.
Qualification, Experience, & Skills
- Qualification: Essential : BE/BTech (Mechanical) - Desirable
- Experience: 3-5 years, Pharmaceutical (Formulation) solid dosage and syrup
- Job Specific Skills: Computer Literacy, Aware with ERP system, Knowledge of regulatory Guidelines
- Other desirable Skills: Exposure in plant engineering administration
- Languages Known: English, Nigeria local language
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.