Personal Assistant Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Abuja - 305 views
Job Type: Full Time
- The Personal Assistant will report directly to the Country Director
- This position will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, research and technical organizational tasks
- The PA should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming documents, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in the Sciences, Business Administration or any related field.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading, and writing).
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Qualified and interested applicants should submit a single Microsoft Word-formatted or PDF document consisting of a Cover Letter, CV, citizenship information, and salary expectations.
- Please identify the location and position for which you are applying in the subject line.
- Please note that MGIC will not sponsor work permits for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the location designated in the job posting.
- Only applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be considered or contacted.
- Applications will be considered as received.
- No phone calls, please.
We are recruiting to fill the position