Personal Assistant-Tulip Bistro HND / BA / BSc Job2021-02-25 09:01 Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Abuja 753 views
Location: Wuse II, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Purpose of Job
- To assist and support the CEO in the discharge of its day to day activities
- To effectively manage and support the C.E.O through the efficient running of her office, diary, and helping to co-ordinate key activities across her investments
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities that will assist this organization's CEO
- Attend to visitors and receive phone calls and directing them to where appropriate
- Book and schedule calendar, meeting times, and days for the Executive Director.
- Plan diaries make travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
- Set up reminders for Executive Director for on-time execution.
- Email management, run executive orders from time-to-time.
- Handling correspondence directed to Executive Director
- Ensure on-time executive actions on projects, programs, and activities.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and relate information accordingly
- High sense of discretion and initiative, while upholding confidentiality.
- Maintain and demonstrate good leadership, trust, and support
- Act as the point of contact between the Executive Director and internal colleagues.
- Receiving, dealing with, and prioritizing meeting requests
- Recording meetings and drafting minutes
- Receiving and dealing with official correspondences.
- Any other duty as assigned.
- Technical and Administrative support.
- Keeps the Office and affairs strictly confidential and discrete
- Prepares reports for the executive.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Providing high-quality and professional office hospitality to visitors.
- Undertake analytical work where necessary.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic and manual communications on behalf of the executive.
- Coordinate both personal and official business and activities.
- Be responsible for heavy calendar management, maintaining appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
Educational Profession Qualifications
- A first degree in any field
- At least 2 years experience.
- Experience in working in a similar position is required.
- Must be a FEMALE, with a good dress sense
- Must be attractive and intellectually sound
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to respond flexibly to competing demands, often at short notice;
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Administrative Skills; arranging appointments, correspondence, errands, filing, maintaining schedules, arranging meetings, research
- Must be proactive and willing to take up new challenges.
- Applicants MUST reside in Abuja
- Energy and passion for delivering results
- Superior interpersonal skills to interact with extremely diverse internal and external relation
- Dedicated, Accuracy and Attention to Detail.
- Knowledge of Relevant Software; Computer (PC, Mac, tablet), Microsoft Office, Database Management, Presentation Preparation, Reports.
N70,000 - N90,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be contacted through their emailfor an interview.