Personal Assistant - Topset Tutoring Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Lagos - 189 views
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities which will assist this organization's leadership. In this position, you should feel comfortable coordinating calendar appointments, lesson scheduling, managing communications, and planning events, as necessary.
- Coordinate and schedule calendar appointments
- Schedule lessons
- Manage all incoming and outgoing communications
- Schedule travel
- Planning events
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while staying organized
- Ability to travel, if necessary.
- Applicants must have a functioning laptop
Applicants will be accepted based on:
- The standard of their CV
- The outcome of your online assessment
- The outcome of your interview
- Your conduct when speaking to the Topset Team.
- Personal Assistance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Degree from UK or US (Preferred)
- Yes - 90% of the time however, preferably based in Lagos Nigeria for adhoc meetings or tasks.
- Due to the nature of our business, successful applicants will be expected to work Monday - Saturday.
- Varies based on experience and level of education - up to NGN200,000 per month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.