Personal Assistant - Synapse Services HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Abuja - 310 views
- The Personal Assistant will provide a comprehensive personal administrative and secretarial service to the Clinical Leads and handle correspondences as directed.
- Act as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondences and phone calls.
- Plan and schedule meetings and appointments- both physical and virtual.
- Manage diaries of The Clinical Leads.
- Manage an active calendar of appointments, prepare and compile documents for meets, attend meetings, take action points and take minutes where required.
- Ensure proper collaboration and delegation of duties with other Directorate Admin staff.
- Control access to The Clinical Leads.
- Manage the Clinical Lead’s correspondences, emails and respond appropriately if required.
- Acts as liaison between the Clinical Leads and other Heads of Department.
- Implement and maintain procedures or administrative systems.
- Carry out other administrative duties such as preparing reports, presentations and correspondence for and on behalf of the Clinical Leads.
- Reminds the Clinical Leads of important task and deadlines.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role is a must.
- Smart, young and presentable.
- Attention to details
- Excellent Communication Skills is a must.
- Sound usage of Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrates solid organization abilities.
- Ability to multitask and take initiative.
- Ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Should be flexible enough to adapt to the work requirement of the Clinical Leads
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.