Personal Assistant / Secretary - Hasky Consulting HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Lagos - 482 views
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan & schedule meetings and appointments while updating as needed.
- Reminding the Managing Director of important tasks and deadlines
- Monitor MD’s email and responding if required.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Carry-out professional administrative duties such as composing and preparing correspondence on behalf of the MD
- Answering phone calls and responding to correspondence
- Transcribe notes, managing an active calendar of appointments, preparing & compiling documents for meetings, attend meetings and taking action points & writing minutes.
- Ensure high efficiency in administrative activities and secretarial services
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Should have a sound understanding on the matters of the MDs businesses. This requires strong & determine Communication skills, Interpersonal Relationship Building skills, Problem-Solving skills, Critical & Analytical thinking skills, self-managing and should have a thick skin to take the feedback and come up with new ideas using the feedback.
- Acts as a liaison between the MD & other Head of Departments.
- B.Sc / HND in any discipline.
- Female preferred for gender balance
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience.
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
Who are you?
- Exhibits strong colleagues & customer service skills.
- Demonstrates solid organizational abilities.
- Smart and Presentable
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Possesses basic computer skills.
N100,000 - N150,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is for Lagos Applicant Only.