PERMIT TECHNICIAN (Part-Time) Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Other categories - Park City - 8 views
DESCRIPTION: Under the direction of the Chief Building Official (CBO), provides clerical and administrative support to the organization including day-to-day correspondence and scheduling, phone calls, e-mails, data input, financial reporting, and other regular clerical functions to ensure timely response and service delivery. Also performs a variety of technical processing functions including interpretation of information found in permit tracking systems and other informational tools requiring knowledge of Park City's permitting process.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school graduate or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- 2 years' work experience in an office or administrative setting performing clerical, administrative, and word processing.
- Permit Technician Certification within 6 months of hire
- Residential Building Certification
- Residential Plumbing Certification
- Residential Mechanical Inspector Certification
To see the full job description and to apply, please visit (please use the apply button below);or follow this link: Click Here
Park City Municipal Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications for current job postings are found on (please use the apply button below);
Individuals requesting Veteran's preference will need to provide Human Resources with a copy of form DD214
To request an accommodation, please contact the city's ADA Manager at (see application details)
This job announcement is not an offer of employment or an employment contract