Performance Management Specialist- HND / BA / BSc Job2024-01-31 10:11 Administrative / Management Lagos 36 views
Location: Ijebu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Nature of Work: Day and Onsite
- Ensure seamless implementation of the Performance Management System and Framework, including KPIs (goal) setting, performance monitoring, evaluation, improvement, etc. in the course of the appraisal period.
- Support HODs, Line Managers and Supervisors to ensure Key performance indicators (KPIs) for the various job positions are SMART and stretchy to enable the achievement of goals and objectives.
- Coordinate the periodic performance appraisal process across the company by liaising with HoDs, Line Managers and Supervisors to ensure timely completion and effective communication of performance feedback within the agreed timeline.
- Analyse staff performance reports and areas of development after each appraisal process to ascertain areas of improvement and interventions by the Learning and Development Unit
- First Degree or is equivalent in Business administration or any other relevant discipline.
- Professional certification in HR Management e.g. Senior Professional in HR (SPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), etc. will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in learning and development/career management
- Experience in FMCG industry is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication.
N5,500,000 - N6,000,000 Annually.
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.