Perfect Store & Hot Zone Manager-Mondelez International LLC Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 15 views
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- You deploy the “Perfect POS” initiative so Mondelēz International can grow top-line sales and bottom-line margin while delivering stunning visibility in-store with consistently best-in-class display solutions.
How You Will Contribute
- Define and develop In store Standards for primary shelf and secondary placement in line with category and brand strategy, adapt it to each retail environment by customer and all supporting rationale and customer stories
- Lead end to end delivery of displays.
- Use Mondelēz International harmonized displays & design simplification principles; maintain project documentation & reporting to communicate clear status of projects
- Perfect Store KPIs tracking and identify distribution opportunities – analysis, action plan and activities execution
- Provide support with fast track: analyze, calculate, prepare for revision, sign off and monitor priorities and results together with Category Planning and activation
- Manage all activities in line with budgets agreed
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Key accounts and distribution
- Customer and category knowledge a distinct advantage
- Project management in a supply chain or commercial context
- Analytical skills
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Problem solving
- Finding new and innovative solutions
- Having an open mind and driving for results
- Job specific requirements: Good knowledge about retail environment
- Travel requirements: Required to travel across Nigeria when necess
- Work schedule: No Relocation support available
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
We are recruiting to fill the position