Payroll Officer- Lefort Consulting Limited Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Abuja - 85 views
Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Preparation of statutory returns and ensuring compliance to all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, payments and submission deadlines
- Preparation of payroll audit files for compliance, internal and external audits
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Determine payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state taxes, insurance, employee compensation, etc.
- Proven work experience as a Payroll Officer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with SAP or accounting software
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Must be very good with excel
- Time-management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- B.Sc in Accounting, Economics or relevant field.
NGN50,000 - NGN100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to take Assessment Test
We are recruiting to fill the position