Part Time Yoruba Teacher - Fordiv Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Education / Teaching Job - Lagos - 168 views
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- Teach basic Yoruba skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the Yoruba language.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 3 - 10 years work experience.
N50,000 - N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.