Part time Program Impact Analyst - DOROT Bachelor's Degree Job7 months ago - NGO/Non-Profit Jobs - New York City - 176 views
Position Description Summary: Measuring and promoting DOROT’s impact on alleviating social isolation and strengthening intergenerational connections is critical to our mission. The Program Impact and Evaluation department develops, implements, and reports success measures across DOROT’s program and service areas to enhance delivery, foster volunteer engagement, and communicate outcomes. This is an exciting part-time opportunity for a candidate with excellent interpersonal and advanced analytical skills to carry out a range of responsibilities related to identifying and quantifying the aspects of DOROT’s services that support social connectedness and program enhancements.
- Coordinate the administration of client and volunteer surveys implemented within DOROT’s broad array of onsite, community-based, and in-home programs.
- Administer surveys by telephone, in person, and via online platforms.
- Guide departmental interns and volunteers in survey implementation.
- Assist in survey administration at events.
- Import, sort, and analyze qualitative and quantitative data.
- Collect, categorize, and review research studies on topics including social isolation, volunteer engagement, and intergenerational programming.
- Investigate relevant research studies/trends and disseminate new findings and results internally.
- Prepare data summaries, charts, and tables for internal and external reports.
- Report respondents’ emergent needs to supervisor and/or agency staff, as appropriate.
- Track survey participation by client, as needed.
- Occasional travel throughout NYC and Westchester County in the performance of duties.
- Other responsibilities as directed.
- Background in psychology, social services, research, program evaluation or related fields
- BA required; three to five years of experience or training in program evaluation, survey development, and data analysis and visualization
- MA/MSW preferred
- Strong Excel skills, particularly sorting and filtering data; experience using statistical software (e.g., SAS, SPSS) preferred; proficient in other components of the Microsoft Office suite and survey platforms (e.g., Survey Monkey, Qualtrics)
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills and discretion with confidential data; excellent telephone demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to organize facts and present information in a clear, concise, and logical manner
- Ability to work on multiple projects effectively and efficiently, both independently and collaboratively with a team
- Experience working with older adults a plus
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) a plus
How to Apply
If you would like to be a part of this vital community agency, please send your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, via email to Judy Logan at email@example.com and Aelish Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
171 West 85th Street, New York, NY 10024