Outlet Managers (Female)-Montaigne AH Limited Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Abuja - 120 views
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Delta (Warri), Lagos and Rivers
- Overall store management, supervision, and policy implementation including, Sales and inventory management, Employee on the job training, and development, Financial management, Customer service leadership.
- Grow sales through the implementation of marketing and merchandising systems
- Responisble for the store’s or outlet’s revenue quota.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead others and work effectively with store team
- Supervise, assign and direct activities of the store’s team
- Effectively communicate information to store team and supervisors in an open and timely manner
- Support Store team with actions plans for operational and service improvement
- Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
- Promote the company's customer service culture (greet, offer help, and thank)
- Provide colleagues personalized customer service feedback and coaching
- Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy
- Promote a positive shopping experience for all customers
- Maintain customer privacy by not sharing customer data without authorization.
Merchandising / Presentation:
- Stock shelves
- Manage re-order levels & restocking from HQ for the store
- Conduct merchandizing activities in line with approved brand guidelines
- Account for promotional and sales support materials
- Organize and execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree an advantage.
- 3-4+ years of retail store experience.
- Experience as store or outlet manager related retail environment and/or Luxury, boutique or fashion related industry experience with a client book is strongly preferred. Experience with retail point of sale system very necessary
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise
- Deep Knowledge of the different product categories & brands
- Analytical competencies
- Skin types
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Adept business knowledge
- Abilities to organize
- Strong written and verbal communication. Strong problem-solving skills
- Bilingual+ English Speaker, Preferred. A polyglot with high fluency in English
- Above average Telesales/Phone Skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.