Operations Supervisor - AnneMarthas Global Services Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 300 views
- Our Operations Supervisor's responsibility is to oversee the daily management and operations of the business and its employees.
- The Operations supervisor's duties also includes; designing and communicating business goals and strategies, budget management, expense tracking, employee training and motivation.
- Oversee daily operations by managing and monitoring the running of the company’s businesses.
- Hire, train and manage employees and carry out the evaluation of their performance on the job.
- Ensure good customer service from all employees, dealing with customer complaints, tackling problems and noting their comments as well.
- Manage operational costs and engage with vendors.
- Working with set administration policies and processes and improving the same.
- Design business growth strategies.
- Draw up budgets and optimize expenses.
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally.
- Supervise maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings.
- Carry out the inspection of properties and services.
- Prepare regular business reports for upper management.
- Possess relevant qualifications.
- Have an understanding of the hospitality and real estate industry.
- Have an impressive corporate personality with strong management skills and a keen eye for details.
- Be skilled in business development.
- Be passionate about the job and stay committed to the business.
- Have excellent knowledge of the MS Office package.
- Have excellent customer service/client engagement skills as well as a business mindset.
- Demonstrate aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Display outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail.
- Have a working knowledge of hotel management software.
- Display strong leadership qualities and be able to self-manage and monitor other employees.
- Have strong business and people management skills.
- Prior experience in a similar role is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their email Application (Cover Letter and CV as one document in PDF Format) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.