Operations Manager - Pepperoni Foods Limited HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Port Harcourt - 440 views
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Status: Full Time
Basic Job Roles
The Operations Manager shall:
- Direct and coordinate the various business regions to ensure smooth running of the facility
- Maintain a strong public relationship by sourcing and developing positive direct dealings with key business contacts
- Maintain a cordial relationship with relevant government and security agencies and other regulatory bodies
- Train and lead a large team, providing discipline and performance feedback
- Schedule workload to meet priorities and targets
- Involve in training and mentoring of new managers
- Oversee budget preparation and implementation to maximize profits and control cost
- Managing company’s resources and assets effectively
- People development and deployment
- Maintain an overview of day-to-day operational activities across outlets.
- B.Sc / HND in a relevant course. Masters would be an added advantage.
- 10 - 15 years experience in hospitality sector.
- Interested applicants must be between ages 40 - 55 years.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.