Operations Manager - Orion Pests Company Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 316 views
- Manage the operation and administration of a branch of a pest control company, and occasionally cover pest control routes.
- Work to establish relationships with customers, increase sales, and resolve any customer complaints.
- Supervise branch employees and oversee hiring, discipline, training, promotions, and scheduling.
- Monitor branch financial performance set business objectives, and implement sales strategies to meet those targets.
- Oversee and inspect work done by employees to ensure it meets company standards.
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
- Manage the daily functions of the business
- Prepare annual performance review and reevaluate processes
- Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with goals of the business.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the business.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Orion Pests is committed to providing first-class high-quality service at all times to all its clients, providing exceptional value for the services rendered with a professional presence at all times. At Orion Pests satisfaction is guaranteed as our services are beneficial to every industry.