Operations Manager (Land Transport) at Equip and Logistics Services Limited HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Transportation / Logistics Job - Lagos - 66 views
Job Title: Operations Manager (Land Transport)
- Takes decisions on matters relating to the day to day operations within their defined work area including the strategic planning of resources
- Ensures that operations complies to all policies and procedures relating to Security, Health and Safety; influences any changes necessary to meet statutory requirements, ensuring minimum risk to staff members and the company at large
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- B.Sc. in significant course, Degree in Logistics will be an added advantage.
- 10 experinec in significant role
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.