Operations Manager - Advanced Concrete Technologies Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 556 views
- Responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of construction projects and operations.
- Work hand-in-hand with the project team to create a mutual understanding of the project strategy based on the requirement of the job.
- Design and execute construction strategies for various projects.
- Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Conduct in-depth reviews and analysis of all project or contract documents so as to be familiar with every detail and/or requirements
- Work with safety units in a bid to plan and manage safety programs for each project and make sure that all aspects of safety are reached
- Help project managers and engineers in the arrangement and analysis of projects and scheduling of reports on projects
- Oversee projects as they are being carried out to make sure that the work is done according to outlined specifications, andthat they alsoconform with project timetable
- Convey project needs from the project manager to the management of the firm. For example, in a case whereby extra funds are needed for the completion of a project, the project manager communicates the situation to the management of the company usually through the construction operations manager.
- Assist in the maintenance, development, and enhancement of the company’s relationship with contractors in a bid to produce strategic partnership.
- Train and mentor employees in areas of project management and estimating.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- 5 - 10 years work experience.
- Analytical and Business Skills.
- Multi-tasking and Leadership skills.
- Knowledge of Project Management.
- Knowledge of Engineering and Building Industry.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and the Location as the subject of the mail.
Advanced Concrete Technologies is a subsidiary of costar USA. The company is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation.