Operations Lead - LifeBank BSc - MSc Job2021-10-11 08:01 Administrative / Management Lagos 366 views
- The Operations Lead will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of LifeBank.
- S/he will be expected to provide oversight to the fulfilment team and ensure LifeBank products are delivered faster and in the right condition.
- Provide oversight of the fulfillment and customer service units.
- Establish priorities and sequences for the ordering, processing and dispatching of customer requests.
- Develop, implement and monitor local processes that are necessary to meet transportation and supply services requirements.
- Plan and organize tasks and resources to achieve strategic goals and objectives.
- Improve operational systems, processes and policies in alignment with the company’s mission - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow, business process and organizational planning.
- Review operating reports and resolve operational, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Monitor, develop and revise standard operational procedures and work practices in accordance with regulatory and organizational standards.
- Help analyze current operations and make recommendations on ways to improve.
- Perform other managerial duties as assigned.
- Manage supplier relationships.
- Fully automate fulfillment process.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Business Management, Operations Management, Project Management or Science-related course
- 3 - 5 years similar experience in leadership level in the healthcare, logistics, pharmaceutical or medical device industries.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multitask
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good leadership, stress and time management skills.
- Have a deep desire to work in the start-up industry
- Technology industry awareness
- Highly organized and detailed
- Passion for people
- Very tech-savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves to fix things.
- Work in the office
- Required to work overtime, on weekends
- Will be required to travel
- Reporting Relationships.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and necessary documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.