Operations Assistant - Bytefin Nigeria Limited Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Lagos - 373 views
- An Operations assistantprovides assistance to the operations manager in the daily management of the business.
- Tasks will vary according to the business operations with a typical focus on the financialaspects of the business.
- Complete clerical and administrative tasks
- Provide feedback on company policies and procedures
- Make recommendations for business performance improvement
- Assist the operations manager in the daily management
- Cooperate with different departments to improve business operations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a lending / finance environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in technology especially Microsoft Office applications
- Proactive qualities with the willingness to learn
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work long hours seated and in front of a computer.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.