Operations Administrator Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 80 views
Location: Lagos-Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Operations Administrator to support the daily operations of our organization.
- Responding to clients' requests and answering phones.
- Managing and updating company databases.
- Keeping track of inventory and ordering supplies.
- Maintaining financial, employee, and client records.
- Drafting and mailing customer correspondence and newsletters.
- Organizing events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- First degree in Business Administration, Facility Management or related field.
- About 2 years of experience as an Operations Administrator or in a similar position.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
N90,000 - N130,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.