Onsite Wellness Coordinator in Bentonville, Arkansas | Careers at Bentonville, AR Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Other categories - Bentonville - 55 views
Who you are
This position supports the CLOROX employee well-being program. The Onsite Wellness Coordinator will work with Virgin Pulse, and CLOROX staff, promoting well-being among the workforce and their families. The Wellness Coordinator will collaborate with the CLOROX team to develop programs, communications outreach tactics and engagement activities. This individual will provide advocacy for Virgin Pulse products and demonstrate Virgin Pulse's mission of Changing Lives for Good. This position is remote with potential travel into the office.
Essential Job Functions:
The Onsite Wellness Coordinator will partner with CLOROX and Virgin Pulse to promote a culture of health that address the health needs of CLOROX's population. Additionally, the Wellness Coordinator will work closely with CLOROX team to create integrated programming designed to improve awareness of health issues as well as create opportunities for CLOROX employees to engage in healthy activities. This individual will be qualified and have the resources to answer all the questions about Virgin Pulse and our products as well as questions and/or concerns regarding CLOROX's well-being programs, benefits, and resources.
- Identify opportunities to integrate well-being into client's culture
- Monitor, evaluate and respond to program measurements, including operations and quality, to drive continuous quality improvement initiatives and goals
- Engage and partner with CLOROX leadership to support a culture of well-being
- Collaborate with CLOROX and Virgin Pulse account leadership to drive engagement in healthy activities
- Develop and leverage partnerships with other CLOROX well-being programs- fitness centers, clinics and other internal/external committees.
- Provide data and analytics support to define, track and report on program activities, participation and results
- Facilitate ongoing CLOROX committee/group/network meetings
- Manage trending feedback from client contacts
- Ensure strategies are translated to implementation plans and that such plans are communicated and implemented effectively
- Collaborate with Virgin Pulse and CLOROX partners/stakeholders including, but not limited to, Marketing, Product, Business Operations and Customer Service to support key implementation/program update activities.
- Support liaison with other CLOROX programs, projects and initiatives related to/connected to Virgin Pulse's scope of services for CLOROX.
- Coordination of CLOROX requests and internal delegation for appropriate processing
- Participate in ongoing CLOROX and Virgin Pules discussions/meetings
- Support for renewal planning as appropriate
- Build out and Support the well-being champion network and provide leadership, support and resources to champions at multiple locations.
- Successfully escalate concerns within the applicable organization and help drive issue resolution in a timely manner.
- Support implementation of health promotion programs including health screenings, flu shots and others across client's multiple locations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor's degree in health promotion kinesiology or other health related field
- Master's degree preferred
- 2 -3 years' experience in fields related to health and wellness
- 2 -3 years' experience in business environment and preferably within a higher education institution.
- Previous experience as wellness account management and/or wellness coordinator
- Ability to initiate and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Work collaboratively and effectively with internal/external partners
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Outstanding ability to deliver presentations at all levels within an organization; both small and large group
- Strong customer service-orientation
- Adept at Excel, data analytics, forecasting
- Big picture thinker
- Business acumen
- Naturally curious
Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse application is not compromised. Adhere to industry best practice coding standards and verify all code developed at Virgin Pulse is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities such as those defined and published by OWASP.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services - so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
|apply nowapply now|
But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – we have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.