Online Marketing Manager Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Tempe - 186 views
We heard you knock!
The Online Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategic value target(SVT) uder experience on (please use the apply button below) focusing on creating a simpolified door journey from inspiration, education, product selection with a lead to transaction managing the residential website of Masonite((please use the apply button below)). Responsibilities include inbound and outbound marketing efforts, with a focus on search engine optimization(SEO), search engine marketing(SEM). In addition, ensuring a responsive website, improvement in engagement and web conversions.
- Manage Web properties to support the company's business objectives and effectively represent our product positioning to our target audiences.
- Translate the Strategic Value Target (SVT) needs and online research, discovery and purchase journey into an effective online experience.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders including product marketing, integrated marketing, channel marketing and communications to align online activity with broader marketing initiatives, campaigns, and 3rd party eCommerce and other channel partner deployment for a cohesive online experience.
- Manage and lead SEO/SEM efforts to maximize relevant traffic to websites.
- Increase Masonite's online share of voice for relevant key words and topics.
- Improve Masonite residentials search engine results page (SERP) performance.
- Effectively perform and use A/B testing for website pages and promotions to help drive tactics for broader marketing team.
- Improve digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to optimize online conversions and marketing spend.
- Establish program measurement methodology and analyze results in terms of ROI and success criteria (attraction, engagement, qualification, acceleration).
- Work with cross functional teams to outline business requirements, priorities and project scopes to reach business objectives.
- Five to seven years of online marketing experience with a strong focus on user experience, journey and analytics.
- Five to seven years of SEO/SEM experience.
- Experience optimizing Web sites for branding, product positioning and demand creation objectives.
- Experience managing agency relationships strongly desirable.
- Implementation of integrated marketing programs that combine inbound and outbound tactics.
- Previous experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Familiarity and experience with reporting tools and methodologies.
- 1st party eCommerce experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field is required.
Open to extraordinary!
problem-solving, impactful communication, and collaborating effectively with co-workers at all levels of the organization.