Online Academic Advisor - Jewel Model School Bachelor's Degree Job4 weeks ago - Education / Teaching Job - Benin City - 191 views
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Discussing career and educational goals with students.
- Aiding in the course selection process to ensure progress towards student goals.
- Displaying an interest in student development.
- Intervening if behavioral or academic abnormalities occur.
- Connecting students with resources, such as counselors or tutors.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of institutional policies.
- Identifying student strengths and weaknesses.
- Maintaining updated reports on student progress.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree related to education, Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Experience in student counseling, development, education, or related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of institutional policies, procedures, and resources.
- A desire to help students in their academic journey, from enrollment to graduation.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to maintain accurate and updated records concerning student performance.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.