Omni-Channel and Vendor Manager - REMOTE Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - New York City - 91 views
The Operations & Vendor Specialist is responsible for working cross-functionally within the organization to ultimately deliver and provide ongoing support for omni-channel solutions which align the digital experience across channels, along with the management of vendors that impact Operations and the Contact Center. Both tracks of work will require laser focus on providing a human-centric experience of ease for both internal and external customers, while also exemplifying expense management.
- Omni-Channel Roadmap
- Collaborate with stakeholders and end users across the business to understand their needs and goals and uncover omni-channel opportunities.
- Collaborate with and coordinate between the business and technical teams to develop feasible solutions that support end users' needs and goals and positively influence expense reduction and growth.
- Collaborate with project managers and product owners to identify program risks.
- Develop and execute on mitigation strategies and tactics.
- Utilize knowledge of key business metrics to proactively identify omni-channel opportunities and determine whether improvements can be achieved through process change or technology.
- Evaluate cost and benefits of potential or existing solutions.
- Research new and emerging technology and development tools to remain abreast of industry practices.
- Create, evaluate, and present to internal business partners and vendors business cases and recommendations for process changes and improvements as well as technology integration, and enhancements.
- Negotiate solutions with internal business partners and vendors.
- Omni-Channel Project Delivery
- Manage requirements gathering, attest to quality of business documentation and/or develop business requirements documentation, clearly conveying scope, workflow, and technical and business deliverables for each project.
- Work closely with development teams to deliver quality solutions.
- Create test plans for and facilitate or execute user acceptance testing.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to develop and implement communication plans for each project including status updates during the project and change management plans for impacted users (i.e. knowledgebase and training materials, implementation plan, etc.).
- Establish and maintain and/or coordinate post-production audit/monitoring plan to ensure ongoing performance of solutions.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to determine short and long term data and reporting needs and coordinate, manage development of, and maintain reporting solutions.
- Omni-Channel Production and Operational Support
- Produce and distribute to stakeholders omni-channel scorecards which track performance of implemented solutions through identified key performance indicators.
- Serve as subject matter expert to provide support for omni-channel systems to end users and liaise between the business and IT.
- Provide issue triage and resolution as needed.
- Utilize technology and process knowledge to identify implications of technology and process changes and recommend improvements.
- Work with project and resource managers to ensure resource needs are defined and appropriate resources are assigned to programs.
- Create, update and maintain policy and procedure documentation for omni-channel management.
- Collaborate with others to create and maintain knowledgebase and training material.
- Operations Vendor Management
- Strategic approach to building and maintaining vendor relationships.
- Monitor and manage vendor performance regularly and during projects and address unusual changes or ongoing problems.
- Establish and maintain controls and audit performance regularly to ensure vendors are meeting service level agreements.
- Establish and measure performance of multiple vendors
- Coordinate with and collaborate among the business, IT and vendor to develop feasible solutions and ensure business needs are being met.
- Review, negotiate, and facilitate completion of vendor contracts and pricing.
- Maintain repository of vendor and contract documentation.
- Manage the invoice approval process and coordinate with the business and Finance as needed to ensure vendors are paid timely.
- Continuously influence vendors to meet performance objectives to ensure profitability.
- Create, update and maintain policy and procedure documentation for Vendor Management.
- Interact with people inclusively by seeking different perspectives and engaging others.
- Lead accountability areas as an intrapreneur by driving Omni-Channel vision and purpose, maximizing value through omni-channel systems and vendor management, communicating with and influencing others, all to drive results.
- Approach accountability areas with a digital innovation mindset, embracing ambiguity and complexity, applying business insight, cultivating innovation and speed to market, embracing data-driven decision-making and solutions, and optimizing value with technology.
Core Skills Required
- Leadership skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information across all levels of the organization
- Ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders and vendors
- Regular demonstration of strategic and critical thinking
- Passion for and commitment to excellence for the user and customer experience
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible, juggle multiple projects, and pivot as needed for the business
- High level of proficiency in software applications
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity; creative thinker and problem solver
- Highly motivated and team-oriented
- Ability to work well with culturally diverse populations within an organization
Proficient in MS application suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams)
Knowledge of workflow tools such as Visio and LucidChart
IVR/Telephony/Call Center domain experience: Genesys preferred
Chat bot experience
Test platform experience
Salesforce product knowledge preferred
Print and documentation management experience preferred
Previous Experience and Education
3-4 years omni-channel and vendor management experience required.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. Equivalent work experience with exceptional proven personal characteristics may be considered.
Agile experience preferred.
Strong understanding of best practices in omni-channel technology delivery.
Demonstrated high level of proficiency in software applications (MS suite and workflow tools).
When you work at Homesite you can expect benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to support our employees and their families. Interns at Homesite are eligible for the paid time off program. Contingent workers are not eligible for American Family Enterprise benefits.
Stay connected: Join Our Enterprise Talent Community!
|apply nowapply now|