Office Assistant - WAVE HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Lagos - 377 views
- Ensure good SHE (Safety, Health & Environment) compliance.
- Deliver an administration function with a flexible team to support a variety of tasks.
- Provide administration and accounting services where required.
- Ensure management of any deficiencies or surpluses on cash takings, floats or stocks.
- To ensure continuous improvement of the administration service through continuous Personal development and Training
- Must communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Experience of working in a customer-focused role with strong leadership skills, capable of merging together a variety of process.
- Be flexible as the industry is very fast-paced.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking are the required soft skill.
- At least an HND in related fields.
- 2 years work experience.
- Proximity to job location.
N40,000 - N50,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) is solving what is arguably the biggest challenge on the continent: youth unemployment. In West Africa, 40-85% of youth, more than 50 million, are either unemployed or underemployed. Meanwhile, job creation in the region is on the rise. The disconnect between work-ready youth and the employment market must be bridged.