Office Assistant - RISE Networks SSCE - OND / NCE Job1 week ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Ikeja - 159 views
Location: Oregun, Lagos
- The Office Assistant is responsible for providing routine office assistance to the OFFICE project and field office staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain general office systems including filing; coordinating timely timesheet submission; sending, receiving and distributing faxes; and’ photocopying.
- Coordinate and prepare mailings, including production, photocopying, assembling, posting and courier/shipping.
- Assist in the distribution of checks to vendors.
- Assisting field staff with personal requests related to banking, medical appointments, and other such activities that are difficult to conduct from the field.
- Perform additional and miscellaneous job-related duties for the office as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum O'Level Certificate of Secondary Education, an A level or OND qualification from a recognized Institution preferred.
- Experience working in an office, preferably an NGO environment or international donor organization/project
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing, typing and computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-paged Cover Letter + your Resume with the position you're applying for as Email Subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: English fluency (oral and written) and fluency in local language/dialect will be an added advantage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.