Office Assistant / Janitor - AfriTech Digitals Limited SSCE - OND / NCE Job2021-09-27 14:08 Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Lagos 751 views
Location: Yaba and Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for reliable Office Assistant /Janitor who will be responsible for performing administrative and routine clerical tasks as well as running errands
- We are recruiting female and male Office Assitants for immediate work resumption
- Maintain a regular cleaning schedule of office and office equipment
- Running Errands within and outside of the office on daily basis
- Handle organizational and minor clerical support task
- Monitor and maintain office supplies.
- Perform work related errands as requested.
- Calling for repairs and monitoring equipment artisans
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Perform other assignments as necessary to ensure that the office runs properly
- Strictly for candidates with maximum qualification of SSCE / NECO, Diploma Certificate or OND Holder (No BSc or higher qualifications to apply for this position)
- 1 - 2 years work experience.
- Attention to details
- Experience as an office assistant will be an advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must reside in Lagos only
- Good and effective communication skills (Speaking, Listening & Writing).
- Basic Salary is N30,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to: email@example.com with the following headline: Application For Assistant - (Your Location) - Your Qualification. For example: Application For Assistant - Yaba - SSCE.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Only candidates residing in lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview.
- (Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified).