Office Assistant - Inguest Global Partners OND / NCE Job4 days ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Lagos - 45 views
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
Experience, Qualification, and Required Skills
- OND qualification from a reputable institution.
- The candidate must be very smart.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior.
Salary / Other Benefits
- N45,000 monthly (gross).
- HMO, Pension, 13th Month, and Annual Leave Allowance.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.