Office Assistant - GOLESTAN High School Diploma Job8 months ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - El Cerrito - 174 views
The office assistant will be supporting the administrative team
Hours: 25 to 40 hours a week Monday through Friday.
As the office assistant this person will be responsible for:
Supporting Office/Operation manager in overall operations including but not limited to:
- Staff schedules
- Students’ schedules
- Communication and coordination with staff, suppliers, schools
- Communication and coordination with families
- Administrative tasks related to hiring, select payroll activities, termination, maintaining employee attendance reports
Responsible for the facility’s day-to-day operations (such as distributing access keys, maintenance of equipment and coordinating with repairmen, electrician, etc.)
Manage calls, emails and visitors – must respond to emails and requests in a timely manner
Promote a professional standard of communicating and operating for the organization, both internally and externally
Maintain files, website, and databases -Manage record keeping systems (online and offline)
Reconcile timesheets, and manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
Preparing and filing of student records
Handling high volume of emails
Other duties may be assigned
- Experience in administrative/office roles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Kind and cheerful disposition
- Able to work positively with staff and families
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Web/tech savvy, ability to troubleshoot network issues
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience working with Curracubby software
- Experience working in schools
Please email cover letter and resume in body of email at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Golestan isn’t just a job, it’s a way of life! All staff enjoy the benefits of working in a kind, loving, and respectful environment, in addition to family style meals prepared by our chef and access to wholesale farm-fresh grass fed/pastured meat from Marin Sun Farms. Golestan provides fully covered health insurance for full time staff, dental insurance, 403b retirement plan, and delicious treats in our beautiful staff room.
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluent in English Language
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.