Office Assistant / Cleaner - Obeezi Secondary School (SSCE) Job2 weeks ago - Cleaning / Janitorial Services Jobs - Lagos - 322 views
Location: Somolu-Palmgrove, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The office assistant will be responsible to perform overall day-to-day office administration activities and ensure that all services, facilities, and utilities are in good condition
- Ensuring cleanliness and maintenance of office environment and equipment
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues efficiently
- Source office supplies, monitor level of office supplies and handle shortages
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Welcoming clients and visitors
- Performing general office administrative duties and errands.
- Supervise and arrange items in the store
- Make arrangements for delivery
- Receives all visitors to the office in a professional and friendly manner and directing them to relevant staff
- Provide refreshment (e.g. tea, water, etc.) to visitors and staff
- Receive goods from vendors and other service providers
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Secondary School Certificate
- Preferably a Male Not above 25 years
- 1 - 2 years of work experience.
- Able to read and write
- Ability to clean very neat
- Have a pleasant personality and trustworthy.
- N25,000 monthly with incentives.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants living around Palm grove, Fola Goro Yaba, Somolu and Bariga environs will be contacted.